Web Content Manager
Translates organizational strategy into a best practice website platform. Resourceful, data-driven and technically proficient, will manage client website and a growing set of website assets that drive customer engagement, lead conversion and brand perception. The website lead will be an expert in: building pages on the CMS, SEO best practices, managing and generating content, converting new traffic into leads, working with the marketing team to help build out the web and digital platforms to cultivate loyal customers, optimize the customer experience, and measure results.
Build and manage marketing strategy for client website assets with an established editorial plan based on: research, proactive collaboration with key business units, social and video departmental integration, content development, and tested best practices in user experience and design.
Deep dive into analytics and insights to orient to the consumer, regularly communicate findings and KPI dashboard to grow online engagement, and actively shape actions to increase engagement and growth measures.
Create process and activate plan to increase users, utilization, feedback and overall experience from registration of new members through all touchpoints and communications that create loyal customers.
Develop campaign landing pages that optimize traffic, lead generation, distribution push/pull linkages, experience and conversion; segment lists and manage email campaigns for content and customer relationship management platforms.
Analyze market trends to identify and leverage options for new technology, voice search, AI, and experience.
Position Qualifications Required:
· At least 5 years in web development, channel marketing and digital platforms
· Proficiency in lead generation, web design, content management systems, web design and development; experience with Sitecore a plus
· Track record in growing strategic business units through website, video and digital channels
· Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, technical and communications skills
· Proactive problem-solver
· Knowledge of Content Management Systems, Front-end web development,Excel, Power Point, Google Analytics, SEO/SEM
BA/BS degree in marketing, computer science or related field
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com