Sr Internal Auditor
Sr. Internal Auditor – Hybrid (Wayne, PA)
We are actively seeking an energetic, risk focused Sr. Internal Auditor for a global organization in the industrial products industry. The Sr. Internal Auditor will offer independent and objective assurance on the level of control over operations and organizational structures, by assessing, using a systematic and methodical approach, the quality and effectiveness of Internal Control, Risk Management and corporate governance systems. Additionally, this person will present audit findings and recommendations that will improve the efficiency of operations, creating added value, primarily by encouraging the exchange of good practices.
Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Sr. Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
· Lead process and internal control reviews (operations, financials, compliance, process oriented) utilizing a risk-based approach.
· Identify key risks and weaknesses when evaluating business and branch processes, while making value added recommendations to mitigate risk / improve efficiency.
· Review and document audit tests, processes, and audit findings clearly.
· Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s action plans and recommended implementations.
· Establish constructive relationships with the audited divisions, both during the audit projects and on an ongoing basis.
· Actively and efficiently communicate with team members and colleagues to ensure consistency of approaches, work programs and standards.
· Safeguard independence of the audit process and ensure confidentiality.
· Promote internal audit as a competent partner in creating organizational value.
· Establish, conduct, and assist with fraud investigations.
Sr. Internal Auditor Requirements:
· 5 – 8 years of years’ experience in internal audit and / or public accounting.
· CFE, CIA, or CPA certification (currently or in progress) is required.
· Knowledge of IIA standards, internal audit, and fraud investigation guidelines.
· Strong technical capabilities, including experience using SAP is highly desirable.
· Knowledge of a data analytics tool such as IDEA is highly desirable.
· Solid understanding of fraud pattern identification and fraud prevention strategies is desirable.
· Ability to travel up to 20 – 30%.
· Strong analytical skills and sound judgment required (analyze operational processes and related internal controls).
· Proficiency in performing risk assessments / analysis, rather than compliance audits.
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org