Growth and Development Director
As the Growth and Development Director you are responsible for building a productive unit and for attracting, developing, and retaining successful financial representatives.
The role of the Growth and Development Director is to:
· Contribute towards agency recruiting goals through lead generation, conducting interviews with prospective financial representatives, and collaborating with recruiting team.
· Lead regular meetings with financial representatives providing guidance on skill development, sales process, product knowledge, goal focus and driving accountability.
· Assist in client meetings serving as a mentor.
· Review case development to assure proper recommendations are being made and sales cycle is progressing.
· Develop all leadership skills including time and self-management, problem solving, conflict resolution, coaching, team building and culture development.
· Serve as an executive member of the Network Office leadership team
The Growth and Development Director should have:
· Passion for inspiring others through positive influence and model behavior.
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
· Desire for their own professional growth and development by pursuing their own designation.
· Thorough understanding of compliance and marketing standards.
· Insurance Producer License, combination of SIE, Series 6TO, Series 63 or combination of SIE, Series 7TO, and/or 65/66
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com