Customer Service Rep
At least a 3 month contract- could be extended.
Must be local to Hanover, PA and able to do 3 days a week on-site
Standard business hours.
On-site interview preferred, able to do video interviews due to holiday season but candidates must work on-site 3 days a week.
Just need a strong customer service/call center background and strong personality- they are willing to train someone on the data work with Excel and the other systems they use.
Customer Service Coordinator (Hanover, PA- Hybrid)
We are actively seeking a Customer Service coordinator for a contract assignment with a world-renowned food manufacturer. The customer service coordinator will be the primary point of contact between the business and its customers. If customers want to place an order, find information, get advice, return a purchase or make a complaint, they will invariably talk to a customer service coordinator. The job is ubiquitous in business — every company has customers to care for — and may go by other titles, such as information assistant or retail assistant. Customer service coordinators may work with customers by phone, online or in person.
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Answer phone calls and emails form customers
· In-dept audits of inventory and customer information
· Dad entry and other tasks related to payments and account collections
· 30 to 50 calls per day- must be able to keep up with the volume of calls
Customer Service Coordinator Requirements :
· Strong customer service/call center background
· Ability to handle up to 50 calls per day
· Positive attitude and customer-focused personality – can train on other skills but this is essential!
· College Degree not required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org