Customer Support Specialist
We are seeking Customer Support Specialists to join our team onsite at our headquarters in Runnemede, NJ. This role will be Monday – Friday, 9-5:30, with a hybrid working model of in-office and remote work. Flexibility is required as our opening hours are expected to change in the coming months and our Auctions close on weekends. The team is integral in creating positive customer experiences and building trust. Working cross-functionally to address concerns and questions, our team members collaborate and move quickly. If you have experience in customer support and are looking for a new role in a dynamic company experiencing hyper-growth, this is a great opportunity! Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Customer Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints to find solutions and defuse tension
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns, escalating as appropriate.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Use knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Meet or exceed all program metrics (e.g., quality, NPS, attendance, phone KPIs)
- Follow up regularly to ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond to customer inquiries within a set SLA
- Proactively identifying areas of opportunity
- Deliver WOW, white glove service to all customers
- Experience answering calls, chats, and tickets in a support center environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Customer Support Specialist Requirements
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience
- HS diploma/Business Degree
- Goal-driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- Individual contributor with a collaborative mindset
- Excellent written/ verbal communication skills including active listening
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, a product, service, or area of customer service specialization
- Service-oriented and with a proven track record resolving customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Experience with Zendesk and RingCentral is a plus.
- Collector experience is helpful but not necessary. Sports enthusiasts welcome!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org