Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist – Chesterbrook, PA
We’re actively seeking a high-energy, Customer Service Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced call center environment. The Customer Experience Specialist is the primary point of contact for clients enrolled in various financial programs. Throughout the process, they assist clients with questions or aid in solving problems that need quick, confident answers and solutions from an expert. Every aspect of the position centers on providing exceptional Customer Experience and maintaining high levels of satisfaction and retention.
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest level of customer service and delivery on retention goals.
- Ensure all client questions and concerns are resolved promptly, professionally and thoroughly.
- Establish rapport and trust with clients through open and transparent communication.
- Manage client accounts and document client discussions with detail and clarity in CRM.
- Conduct customer welcome call, along with key retention activity throughout the program.
- Take and manage escalation calls with courtesy, empathy and professionalism.
- Work in conjunction with supporting departments to ensure customer success.
Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related discipline is highly preferred.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, writing and effective general communication abilities.
- Proficiency in Phone Systems, Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Positive attitude, team mentality, and empathy to hardship.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
- Exceptional multitasking, time management and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a customer success, administrative or customer service capacity.
- Financial services especially banking, personal loans & credit card experience a plus.
- A strong work ethic, and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com