Location: Conshohocken, PA
Salary: $52-$65K with 10% bonus (Based on Expeirence)
How will you Contribute to the team?
Our company continues to take the online customer experience to the next level, optimizing every part of the online shopping experience to help customers find what they’re looking for. The Merchandising Operations team is at the center of the online customer experience, responsible for the health of all systems that support that experience (search+nav, product content, personalization, promotions, and product recommendations).
The Senior eCommerce Operations Analyst will work with other members of the eCommerce Operations team to monitor and maintain the health of the platforms used by other team members. We are looking for someone who is inquisitive, has a ‘processes can always be improved’ mindset, loves documenting processes and procedures and is highly motivated by achieving excellence as a team player.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
NOTE: Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with Manager, eCommerce Operations to pursue an automation agenda: if a manual process can be automated and deliver a positive ROI that can be documented, pursue it; wring out as much human inefficiency as possible using Automation Anywhere and Google Scripts
- Monitor nightly platform activity and run daily/weekly/monthly operational checks, troubleshoot issues that arise and report to Merchandising and Web Operations for resolution; identify operational opportunities to gain efficiency and improvements
- Understand (and can document) all current processes and assist in recommending improvements to the systems and processes used in our eCommerce tech stack not simply execute a given direction
- Work with our top suppliers to develop and execute on a roadmap to enable API connections to their PIM platform
- Troubleshoot and recommend usability improvements for tools used by the digital merchandising team; assist with the testing of site tool features and functionality
- Be the point of contact for interaction with the Digital Product Management (DPM) team and write clear requirements and documentation for requested and approved projects including bug tickets and reproducible steps on behalf of the Digital Merchandising team; review and triage iSupport tickets and monitor ticket assignments until resolution escalating when and where necessary
- Analyze tickets to identify patterns of issues and determine the root cause(s) so they can be resolved.
- Own the documentation and maintenance of the Standard Operating Procedures library
- Work closely with the Digital Merchandising teams to provide input to the DPM team on projects that improve our ‘product content speed to shelf’ and the overall site experience as warranted
Are you a Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required
Required Length & Type of Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in an eCommerce operations capacity, hybris platform preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Hands-on/execution capacity: Detail-oriented, conscientious, excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to create and maintain detailed documentation.
- Process improvement: Constantly seeks ways to take ambiguity and create sustainable processes to reduce time/effort across multiple teams.
- Work ethic: High level of enthusiasm, energy, and a sense of urgency to address any online issues.
- Teamwork: Ability to work towards goals on an individual and team level.
- Independent and collaborative work: Independently motivated and self-directed, with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines; Able to collaborate effectively with others, share ideas, and work towards common goals.
- Continuous learning and growth: Curiosity, creativity, a desire to learn and grow and to think outside the box.
- Project management: Capacity to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and proficiently.
- Industry knowledge: Knowledge of Product Information Management (PIM) Solutions, ERP Systems/eCommerce Platforms, and Work Management Platforms (i.e. Smartsheets and Infinity).
In a nut shell.·
Someone who can work on
· Current process/systems documentation
· Requirements documentation
· Process and usability improvement
· Feature and functionality testing
· Defect tracking
· Standard Operating Procedure maintenance
· Automation – Automation Anywhere, Google Scripts
· API documentation
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org