Long term contract.
- 5+ years of UX writing experience or related
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), English, Journalism, Marketing/Communications
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience writer or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- 2+ years of experience independently driving the design review cycle and closing on design requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
We’re looking for an enthusiastic UX writer to create product content for our user interfaces that is clear, helpful, and human. You’ll translate complicated concepts into jargon-free, concise UI copy and strive to ensure that users have the right information at the right moment.
As a User Experience Writer for this team, you work to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You will help shape the overall customer experience and be an integral part of the product and UX design team. You help shape the vision for content and drive product narratives across multiple platforms. As a UX writer, you have a portfolio that demonstrates content that enhances and simplifies the overall user experience. You have the ability to develop content that helps make a complex product feel simple and intuitive.
- Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to craft and hone language across a variety of contexts from UI components to conversational dialogs and text
- Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone
- Anticipate customer needs based on their objectives and explore innovative solutions to customer issues
- Design scalable systems and structures to support large amounts of content
- Create user-centered solutions by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Experience with UX writing for complex workflows, software products
- Experience working with user research and analyzing customer feedback
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com