Supply Chain Administrator
· Assists in the development and execution of the written business plans outlining the strategies for profitably growing the Fluoropolymer resin and Compounds business.
· Acts as key team member for business tactics/projects aligned with the business strategy.
· Provides sales and pricing projections for use in the development of annual budget
· Coordinates efforts to streamline customer information across multiple departments using SharePoint Online and Dynamics AX.
· Sets product pricing, approving Customer Pricing Requests, and approving returns and credits within DOA limits.
· Participates in strategic growth teams which prioritizes and executes growth activities.
· Provides leadership/support to the Americas/Global Sales, Supply Chain, and Technical Teams to accelerate new sales/market development efforts and product developments.
· Submits rolling 6-month sales forecasts to Production Planning Team and works closely with the Supply Chain Team to assure effective cost management of raw material and finished goods inventories within budgeted targets and establish/review required stock levels for key products.
· Works with Quality Assurance Manager to assure customer complaints get resolved quickly and effectively.
· Ensures product literature and marketing tools for Fluoropolymer business are effective and up-to-date.
· Provides Product line analysis to Sr. Product Manager to better understand costs and drivers.
· Maintains consistency between CRM forecast and Dynamics AX product inventory set-up
· Participates on schedule and operations planning meeting for Compounds
· Assists in setting priorities for technical service projects and participating in product development process meetings
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in technical or business/marketing discipline.
· Three to Five years’ experience in fluoropolymer or related industry. Sales and/or technical experience is a plus.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Demonstrated computer skills with proficiency in ERP systems and Microsoft Products.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com