Sr. Video Streaming Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Video Streaming Engineer to join our team on an effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Washington, D.C. (Telework not permitted) The primary scope of this position will support various Communication Support Unit (CSU) tasks associated with the delivery of communication products and services into the Federal Government Client enterprise. The ideal candidate will have practical experience operating and maintaining streaming video solutions.
Required: Top Secret Clearance, with ability to obtain SCI.
Engineering video streaming solutions.
Provide Tier 4 troubleshooting support focused on all enterprise Unified Communications capabilities related to streaming and signage technologies.
- Five (5) years of experience operating and maintaining streaming video solutions
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with maintaining VBrick systems and technology components.
- Must be have ability to schedule and monitor streams to ensure quality transmission.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server.
- Top Secret Clearance, with ability to obtain SCI.
- Knowledge of Cisco Vision and Linux.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org