OCCUPANCY PLANNER | CORPORATE REAL ESTATE & FACILITIES
Long term contract. Starting as a 6-month contract and will re-evaluate after 6 months.
The Occupancy Planner is responsible for developing creative planning solutions which include analysis, information management, customer communications and negotiations to provide recommendations and proposed solutions for a client’s occupancy needs.
The Occupancy Planner will manage day-to-day activities and provide tactical planning support as required in support of strategic initiatives. Interaction with lines of business required for move migration planning and requirements gathering as well as block and stack plans. Partners closely with 4 Lead Planners in the PA region.
This person will work with the Global Lead | Occupancy & Space Planning in developing scenarios that drive solutions for our real estate strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyzes space requirements and provides conceptual space plans and recommendations to real estate team(s) and/or stakeholders; Prepares block or stack plan(s); charter(s) and move lists.
• Produces presentations for internal stakeholder(s) and client-facing steering committee meetings (Workplace Managers, Business Unit Directors, Leadership, etc.) for review and feedback; involves project management staff as appropriate for move and construction services.
• Collaborates with other team members to gain business intelligence. Responsible for occupancy data within the system of record. May be required to manage space walks for validation and update of occupancy metrics.
• Partners with other departments on move and relocation sequencing and execution. Liaise with Change Management teams as needed.
• Makes recommendations to Management on necessary space planning changes and/or requirements and updates.
• Attends client meetings to collect requirements, present findings, and recommendations. Obtains approvals to proceed when required.
• Acts as a point of contact for relevant systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or 3+ years of corporate occupancy/facilities / space planning experience.
• Excellent customer service and negotiation skills providing premier services are a mandatory requirement of this position.
• Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment, work collaboratively across functions and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Excellent verbal aptitude, presentation, and communication skills and be comfortable presenting to all levels of the organization.
• Well organized, self-directed and able to balance multiple planning projects.
• Proactive and solution-focused.
• MS Excel, PowerPoint and IWMS experience required.
• Understanding of CAD/Floor Plans (CAD drawings/test fits are done by CAD personnel).
• Travel may be required for this role (no more than 25%).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org