Senior Multimedia Designer
Lead Multimedia Designer
To provide high-quality and effective web, mobile and multimedia design solutions (including audio, video, animation, interactivity and UX support) that enhance our clients’ web experience and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conceptualizes, presents, and executes web-based multimedia design solutions. Translates business needs into interactive web designs that capture the desired brand and market positioning.
2. Works closely with Design Supervisor/Manager and design peers to ensure brand consistency across all projects. Explains and supports brand standards when evaluating projects with creative team and clients.
3. Follows web graphic design standards, including style guides, templates, style sheets, file archiving processes, and file naming conventions.
4. Manages multiple projects simultaneously; produces assignments with speed and accuracy to meet time, budget, and client needs. Keeps up-to-date records of project time.
5. Collaborates with creative, business, marketing, content development, and compliance teams to produce strategically targeted and integrated digital media. Works with the team to brainstorm, plan, prioritize, and complete assigned projects.
6. Serves as design technical lead. Provides consultative services as it relates to multimedia web enhancements. Enhances organizations knowledge of the best ways to apply new technology.
7. Troubleshoots technical issues. Regularly presents manager with project status and technical concerns.
8. Helps to train and mentor new or temporary staff on multimedia design techniques. Stays abreast of innovations and new information in web technology and interactive media. Pursues and shares best practices with the team.
9. Participates in design, code and test inspections throughout production to contribute technical expertise and identify issues.
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Undergraduate degree (BA, BFA) in graphic design
Minimum of three-five years business experience, including three years design, graphic design, or user interface design experience. Web corporate or agency design experience, preferred.
Advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects
Advanced knowledge of Flash design and development including:
Timeline and programmatic animation
Proficiency with Actionscript programming
Experience with encoding audio and video for web-based Flash applications
Advanced experience working with current versions of the following products:
Adobe After Effects
Ability to take art direction.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong knowledge of the following graphic design practices and concepts:
Abstract conceptualization and visualization skills
User centered design
Graphic style guides
Knowledge of the financial services industry
Strong knowledge of one or more IT platforms:
Intermediate knowledge of current versions of the following products, preferred:
Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with digitizing and editing audio and video is a plus.
Extended hours may be required during high work volumes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com