Senior Administative Assistant
2+ years experience.
• Maintains calendars on a timely and accurate basis for assigned management.
• Schedules meetings promptly and accurately.
• Organizes and prioritizes daily tasks to meet changing priorities
• Proactively look for schedule conflicts and mitigate in a timely fashion. Always look out at least 2 weeks in advance to allow for time to make changes. Either makes the changes on your own if you are confident in the resolution or ask the manager how to resolve the conflict.
• Allow adequate time for travel between buildings.
• Help the manager with staying on time by giving them a timely heads up that they need to finish up in their office and head to a meeting. Ensure appropriate travel time between meetings and avoid scheduling meetings that would require manager to drive back and forth between buildings. If there is a meeting that you are scheduling for manager in another building, try to make it at a time where they may already be traveling, or towards the end of the day so they can just finish my day at that building.
• Ensure all the proper resources move when a meeting moves (conference room, 1DECK, video conferencing, etc.)
• Proactively schedule skip levels evenly throughout the year and track completion
• Demonstrates proficiency in the use of personal computing applications including, but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Lotus Notes; and Visio.
• Provide Travel Support – Be thorough and proactive when making travel arrangements. Think about all the things that manager would need in advance and make the proper arrangements.
Provide Travel Support – Put all the details of manager’s travel on their calendar at the appropriate times so they can reference the information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org