Individual will be responsible for the recruitment of Harvesters (primarily) and any other positions that may be available to fill within the company. Ability to prioritize recruitment requirements to meet the needs of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- High School Dimploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of recruitment experience required
- Knowledge of agricultural work, knowledge of local area and surrounding counties, and immediate community preferred, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Self-Starter with ability to work both independently and in a team.
- 7 or above scale level in Microsoft suite
- College degree preferred
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain relationships with all managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Interview applicants to obtain information and evaluate hiring eligibility.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, door to door searches, use of computer databases, networking, cold calls, use of social media and employee referrals.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, requirements for hire and consideration.
- Develop a database of affordable housing opportunities in local communities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org