This role has the responsibility of providing planning and administrative support to the product management team. This is a full-time temp position through 30 April 2021.
· In partnership with Product Managers, oversee the day-to-day operation, as well as any needed improvements, of the initial delivery, ongoing operation, and necessary maintenance of certification products.
· Support the operational daily activities related to the Disciplined Agile (DA) certification processes including managing rosters, handling communication with candidates and training partners, managing fulfillment, administer reporting, create supporting documents for new DA certification programs, editing, and scheduling meetings with cross organizational staff.
· Manage escalations and appeals from customers via email and support customers to resolution.
· Support internal and external communications by creating and managing email templates.
· Support management and monitoring of success of certification products through key channels (ex. military, academia, organizations).
· Provide portfolio-level and individual credential analysis, forecasting, trending, and reporting, ensuring identification and reporting on key metrics, broad understanding of operational performance, and alignment of current performance to relevant external benchmarks, supporting future planning and design for the portfolio.
· Maintain, disseminate, and ensure consistency of certification documentation, such as handbooks, internal training materials, policies, and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• At least one year of experience related to product or program oversight and administration; experience in credentialing or customer facing programs and products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; familiarity with Tableau and data analysis a plus.
• Typing speed 60 WPM.
• Self-starter able to manage work and engage successfully with 100% remote product team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com