Program Manager, Pharma
Program Manager – Pharma – Philadelphia, PA
We are actively seeking a talented Program Manager to join our renowned client partner, a multidivisional agency specializing with international healthcare clients. This person is responsible for coordinating multi-disciplinary delivery, partnering with the project management team and producers to manage interdependencies and drive consistency and efficiency for the clients. This individual will also ensure adherence to client brand guidelines, working practices and regulatory compliance, while also maintaining positive internal and client relationships. Please review the responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply if qualified and interested. This position is based out of Philadelphia, PA but for the right candidate, will operate remotely.
Program Manager – Pharma – Responsibilities:
· Rapidly assimilating an understanding of varied, inter-related workstreams spanning virtual & live exhibition delivery, staff training, medical content development and logistics.
· Partnering with project leads in each area to develop and manage a holistic project plan, identifying and managing interdependencies.
· Leading internal and/or external meetings (eg, kick-offs, project status, project debriefs) for assigned program, including the capturing and communication of pertinent information (i.e., key takeaways, action items)
· Participating in resourcing discussions, identifying efficiencies across the program
· Serving as an internal champion for process and workflow cross-functionally
· Supporting the Account Director by ensuring communications are streamlined and synchronized across workstreams
· Monitoring and managing program budgets within ProCim
Program Manager – Pharma – Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an agency environment
· Fluency creating and modifying project timelines
· Working knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and Pharmaceutical Congress
· High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Teams, Box, Smartsheet, and ProCim
· Proven ability to rally teams of all seniority and experience around mutual objectives
Diversity and Inclusion
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org