Operations Support Specialist
· Conduct supplier end to end audits to ensure adherence to federal and state regulations along with supplier expectations
· Fulfill all seller audit deliverables to include partnering with external resources to obtain documents and data within designated timeframes
· Support legal process through attendance as a live witness, completion of discovery documents and notarizing affidavits
· Manage the tracking and trending of verbal and written complaints to ensure they are handled appropriately and identify opportunities for improvement
· Provide support for responding to phone calls and emails within expected timeframes
· Identify and implement appropriate controls to provide necessary compliance and regulatory reassurance.
· Maintain good relationships with sellers and suppliers allowing the business to maximize the value of the relationships
· 3+ years of experience working for a receivables management, debt-buyer, or equivalent industry.
· Highschool diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Previous experience conducting audits and fulfilling audit requests to including action plans and issue remediation
· Working knowledge of permissible consumer contact strategies & compliance regulations, technologies and industry best-practices.
· Ability to build and maintain internal and external partner relationships.
· Willingness to travel, at time across multiple time zones.
· A willingness to be proactive and to take a hands-on approach to tasks.
*Key attributes; Commitment; Compliance; Compassionate; Innovation; Relationship Management; Energy Level; Confidence; Self-Starter; Creativity; Data Management; Reporting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com