ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing, delivering, maintaining, and measuring all aspects of the traditional and digital marketing communications while coordinating the contributions of both internal departments and external agencies. Essential duties include those listed below. Some duties may be modified, and other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Work with Sales and Product Manager to develop and execute integrated campaign strategies across all channels (digital, social, print, PR, video, e-mail and events) that will build awareness, drive engagement in vertical markets, grow leads, and fill the sales funnel.
- Maintain and update the website and social media accounts or platforms with new content when available.
- Work with Corporate Marketing department and external agency to identify and implement best practices for website search engine optimization (SEO).
- Drive innovation within the integrated marketing communication function, identifying new communication channels and tools.
- Develop and maintain new user-friendly brand portal, as a repository for sales and marketing tools, presentations, and all campaign collateral.
- Regularly assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies by analyzing data from campaigns.
- Responsible for regular reporting on website analytics, traffic, and conversions.
- Use the reports to make data-driven recommendations and then implement them for better lead generation.
- Learn additional aspects of the business system that can help in the role such as CRM (Salesforce), etc.
- Perform customer, market and competitor data analysis as required by the Sales and Product Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of corporate communications, marketing, or agency experience.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills, with expertise developing messaging for multiple audiences.
- Experience with managing a wide variety of marketing communication tactics, including websites, email marketing, social media, advertising, trade shows, media relations, video etc.
- Knowledge and familiarity of SEO, social media (LinkedIn and YouTube), web-based content management systems and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms to manage and analyze campaigns is a plus.
- Some experience managing consultants, agencies, writers and graphic designers.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel to trade shows.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com