The Contract Recruiter – reports to the Manager Global Employment and will work closely with the Talent team.
- Develops sourcing strategies for talented and diverse candidates through creative methods such as job posting, approved agency sourcing, data mining of the internet, on-line databases, social media, internal databases, employee referrals, networking, cold calling, competitor research, career fairs, etc.
- Researches, identifies, evaluates, and implements the use of effective diversity recruiting resources and tools. Maintains a strong pipeline of candidates to meet hiring needs and business initiatives.
- Builds strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure hiring requirements are understood, can be anticipated and realistically managed. Partner with hiring managers to follow up, report progress, generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates effective searches.
- Engages with candidates as a single point of contact.
- Proactively monitors and evaluates applicant pool and recalibrates sourcing strategy as needed.
- Screens candidates for full understanding of availability, interest levels, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications. Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, skills, training, fit with organization, and future potential.
- Administers applicant assessments and performs reference and background checks on candidates.
- Consistently updates applicant tracking system in a timely manner. Ensures compliance with established procedures and applicable laws. Generates hiring activity reports as required.
Demonstrates knowledge, abilities and hands on experience in:
- Uses staffing tools such as applicant tracking systems, HRIS, electronic job boards and candidate sourcing applications. Strong internet mining experience. Excellent prospecting and networking skills, especially via on-line social networks.
- Ability to source diverse candidates at all levels via multiple means including job boards, niche sites, professional associations, networking, social media, strategic advertising, etc.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web-based applications, applicant tracking systems, social media, applicant tracking systems and other recruitment software.
- Senior level Full-Life Cycle recruitment. Generates a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines. Strong candidate screening and interviewing skills.
- Possesses strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills. Works independently and collaborates in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly establish professional and technical credibility and build positive working relationships and partnerships even when faced with resistance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org