IT Project Coordinator/Scheduler – Philadelphia, PA
IT Project Coordinator/Scheduler – REMOTE
We are actively seeking a highly organized IT Project Coordinator for a REMOTE (to start) contract-to-hire assignment with one of our renowned, and growing client partners. As an IT Project Coordinator, you will assist in creating, developing, and maintaining a Master Project Schedule, which requires gathering project schedule information and data, documentation and/or benchmarks from both Project Managers and Key Project Stakeholders to determine sequencing, dependencies, and project duration.
If so, please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
IT Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Establish an accountability strategy to avoid project roadblocks and ensure success.
· Create a schedule/target baseline for each project and monitor project progress.
· Identify and resolve all resource and schedule conflicts and constraints.
· Provide project impact analysis of schedule changes and pinpoint schedule discrepancies.
· Analyze project schedule performance trends by comparing the project plan against actual and baseline data.
· Produce (PMO) Project Reports utilizing project tracking and reporting templates.
· Create, track, and upload project documentation.
· Maintain and update project data utilizing Microsoft Project Scheduling Tools.
· Attend and participate in project status meetings.
· Identify and document schedule and programmatic interdependencies among project activities and related external projects.
· Develop project logic networks and estimate, validate, and analyze project activity sequencing, duration, and resource requirements.
· Conduct critical path analyses of project schedules.
IT Project Coordinator Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline.
· 1-3 years of experience in a Project Coordinator role.
· Experience creating and developing project schedules, resource planning, reports, and presentations for key stakeholders.
· Demonstrated capabilities in creating manual and auto-scheduling tasks, updating, and managing tasks and setting up predecessors within project plans, and developing and providing training.
· Effective communications skills, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
· MS Project experience is highly desirable.
· Well versed PMO skills, including MSPO/Project experience, the ability to learn PPMO requirements, and guide projects through the gate process on behalf of the PMs for the risk management projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com