Insurance Service Representative
Insurance Service Professional – Personal Lines Operations (REMOTE)
We are actively seeking multiple Insurance Service Professional’s to join our client’s Personal Lines Customer Service Center team. The company is an industry leading Property & Casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America’s Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The opportunity offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
As a member of our Customer Service Center team, you will work with our independent agents and their customers to create an outstanding service experience.
This role is responsible for providing consultative service to our customers while also educating and offering personal lines P&C products. The right candidate must have the ability to answer simple to complex customer inquiries, process policy and billing changes and research and consult on coverage and policy related needs with our customers
By joining our team, you can expect to take part in a comprehensive training program that will prepare you for success. You will learn our service philosophy and receive system and skills training that will position you for career growth within our Personal Lines organization.
What’s in it For You?
• Target Start Date: July 11, 2022
• Career Development: 6 months temp to hire employment with comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
• Starting pay: $20.00 / hour
• Flexible Schedule: We are available for our customers Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 9:30 PM Eastern time and on Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Team members work scheduled shift Monday through Friday and a rotating Saturday.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
• Receive inbound calls to assist agents and policyholders with questions regarding their insurance needs.
• Counsel, educate and provide accurate insurance advice to customers and/or agents.
• Make decisions in an informed, confident and timely manner.
• Provide recommendations and consult on coverage in appropriate situations and in the best interest of the customer.
• Provide insurance quotes to agents and policyholders.
• Interpret and verify policy coverages, changes, renewals and new business transactions.
• Review and respond to service requests received from policyholders and agents.
• Follow up with customer to address and resolve all customer needs within a timely manner.
• Works with other Personal Lines departments to resolve customer related inquiries.
• Must use established guidelines and techniques such as timeliness, first contact resolution, quality and effectiveness to respond to all inquiries.
Key Measures of Success:
• Enhanced partnerships with customers – understanding business priorities collectively to ensure a positive agent and customer experience.
• Timely and accurate completion of all transactions with quality per the business priorities with strong communications to and from our agents and customers.
• Maintain customer support transaction knowledge and workflow efficiencies to ensure accuracy.
• Must hold valid Personal lines (PL) or Property and Casualty Producer (P&C) state license(s) upon hire date.
• Experience in customer service environment such as retail, call center, hospitality, or communications preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• To work remotely, hardwired Ethernet connections speeds of 10 mbps upload and 50 mbps download are required.
• Exceptional customer service and phone skills must possess energetic personality and exude empathy and compassion for helping others.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Takes ownership and accountability of servicing customers.
• Effective in cultivating strong business relationships through a clear focus on internal and external customers.
• Able to overcome obstacles, be flexible and find common ground for resolution.
• Exhibits positive attitude and patience when communicating with customers.
• Easily adapts to changing situations, requirements, or priorities.
• Cultivates an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
• Basic ability to navigate computers and applications (MS Office, Excel, Word, etc.).
• Ability to commit to Customer Service Center Training program, call center schedule, and work within a structured environment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Ability to use a personal computer, call center phone and other standard office equipment.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods (75%-90%).
• Able to perform in a dynamic work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org