This is slated as a three month contract to start with strong possibility for extension. It will be supporting one of our clients based in Florida.
We’re seeking a mid-level Healthcare Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist to work full-time hours in a temporary/contract capacity. This position is responsible for executing all phases of the employment process and considered to be a full life cycle recruitment position. Selected candidate will take a consultative approach to hiring managers on the recruiting strategy, market conditions, talent pools and the competitive landscape within the region. In this role you will take a strategic approach in networking, building candidate pipelines for the functional areas that you support, finding talent that meets the business needs and most importantly fits CMG’s unique culture. This position is also responsible for placing recruitment advertising, in-depth research on markets in assigned regions, source candidates online and apply best practice recruitment techniques to meet the human capital needs of the company.
– Administer a comprehensive recruiting strategy
– Drive job posting optimization initiatives and identify opportunities to refine the talent acquisition process to improve efficiencies and candidate experience
– Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and develop specific recruiting strategies based on market conditions
– Manage hard to fill openings using innovative sourcing channels to find top talent including social media, resume mining, diversity resources and networking
– Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest
Qualifications and compensation requirements
– Effectively coach hiring managers in recruitment and select processes while ensuring compliance with affirmative action requirements.
– Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to increase efficiencies in the recruiting process and identify potential candidates.
– Continuously develop business knowledge of company and departmental objectives, industry and key corporate challenges, and current market dynamics.
– Drives and manages the candidate experience throughout the selection process to ensure a positive candidate experience.
– Monitors in-process background checks and manages employee and vendor response times to established service level agreements.
– Analyze metrics on technology usage in order to recommend process improvements.
– Ensure regulatory aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process are compliant with federal and state legislation.
– Other duties as assigned.
BA/BS degree preferred
A minimum of five (5) years of relevant recruiting related-experience to include leading and participating in full-cycle recruitment activities in a professional services environment. Healthcare and/or Behavioral Health recruitment experience required.
Understand ROI and use metrics to determine progress.
Must have the ability to understand how to recruit passive candidates and know how to profile people.
Demonstrated project management skills with ability to exercise initiative in planning, implementing, monitoring and being accountable for achieving desired outcomes.
Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills. Experience in the use of and strong familiarity with ATS systems is required.
Proficiency in the use of relevant office applications and software including MS Office Suite.
Experience with the use of social media for recruitment branding, sourcing and hiring activities (required).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com