Graphic / Visual Designer
REMOTE – New York, NY
We are actively seeking a creative, entrepreneurial Graphic/Visual Designer to support a key FinTech client in the New York City Metro Area. This position will begin REMOTE and transition into an on-site role once the client returns to the office fully in 2021. The Graphic / Visual Designer will assume responsibility for design efforts across various platforms, including print, digital and PowerPoint presentations. This individual will offer demonstrated capabilities turning nuanced ideas into complex, thoughtful creative solutions.
Do you thrive with direct involvement in the creative design process from start to finish? Are you an expert in the concept, ideation, and execution of ideas and solutions that drive company-wide marketing strategy?
If so, please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified. Candidates must be local to the New York City METRO area.
Graphic / Visual Designer Responsibilities:
· Implement graphic / visual design according to companies’ brand standards across various platforms.
· Lead design efforts for marketing campaigns, print/digital assets, email templates, and event materials.
· Collaborate with external and internal resources to direct and edit photography.
· Provide creative input on video graphic productions both in pre- and in post-production.
· Work in tandem with the technology team to ensure digital platforms showcase best- in-class UX / UI strategy.
Graphic / Visual Designer Requirements:
· BS Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Anthropology or a related discipline.
· Master’s Degree or MBA highly desirable.
· 3-5 years of agency and / or in-house experience
· Experience working within finance or fintech related concepts preferred.
· Samples of clean, exceptional design work, including brand identity, print layout, editorial design, typography, and digital / social content.
· Demonstrated capabilities contributing to marketing communications efforts and design within a professional services environment.
· Mastery of the Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office with a focus on PowerPoint.
· Self-motivation, coupled with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
· Must include a PDF portfolio or personal website to be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com