We are actively seeking tech savvy, detail-oriented Executive Administrative Assistant for a REMOTE contract assignment with one of our renowned, and growing client partners. As an Executive Admin, you will assume responsibility for ensuring key stakeholders have access to project workflow and data needed to make key decisions. The ideal candidate brings technical expertise in Google Suite and MS Excel, along with the ability to change direction quickly. In this role, you will support efforts to effectively manage the planning and execution of projects by assisting in creating SOPs and implementing process improvements.
Do you take pride in providing detailed support in an administrative capacity? Do you strive to make a huge impact on the overall business through efficient work and a keen attention to detail? Do you thrive in a fast paced, high-energy work environment?
If so, please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate & consistent electronic files, including spreadsheets associated with: accounts payable tracking, contract tracking, schedule coordination, etc.
- Track files associated with signed contracts, drawings, insurance certificates, change orders, COs and other documents as required to protect the interest of the company.
- Compile weekly reporting by providing data comparing budgets to current project costs in addition to timeline updates.
- Document potential schedule delays while keeping all departments fully up to speed
- Establish and maintain administrative, reference, and filing systems for current files and archives
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- BS/BA in Business, Communications or a related discipline is highly preferred; relevant professional experience will be considered.
- Exception communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Technically savvy; proficient in Google Suite & MS Office.
- Experience supporting Construction or Real Estate Executive highly desirable.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, active listener.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com