Events Marketing Specialist
The event marketing specialist will be responsible for executing the event marketing strategy to drive registrations. You’ll need to build a detailed marketing plan focused on the customers attending and execute the plan to deliver the event goals. You will own as but not limited to:
· Promotion of the event across multiple channels and tactics including Email, Paid Media, Chapters, ATPs etc.
· Working with Digital Media on a event media plan
· Engaging with our content team on promotional content, such as video production, to generate awareness of the event
· Inject experiential experience into the event plan to drive high customer engagement and attendance
· Work cross functionally with other departments, and maintain high level of engagement and communication
· Adhere to all deadlines and turnaround timelines
· Continually improve the performance of event marketing, learning, and driving industry best practice
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and must have independent decision-making experience that ensure actions align with revenue/budget goals and overall program targets. Strong ability to manage large volume of work, across multiple events and support many colleagues at the same time. Meeting deadlines is a must.
- 5+ years of recent event marketing experience
- Proven experience delivering against a variety of channels, digital channels, and tactics
- Robust writing skills, with a strong attention to grammar and best practices
- Deep understanding of events strategy, marketing, and execution
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns, and in a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications to support delivery of event marketing plan
- Coordinates event website updates, and Sitecore updates on PMI.org
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data. Ability to develop KPIs and manage ongoing optimizations
- Able to think critically about programs and services and apply creative solutions appropriately.
- Potential travel, domestically and internationally, including weekends and holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com