At least 6 months, could be extended.
Internal Events Administrator
- Supports the development of multiple complex, well-defined Sales events. Events vary by location, length, format, and agenda.
- Supports the onsite experience.
- Supports logistics for high-risk events. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: event registration, site selection, evening events, meeting room setup, and audiovisual conference needs.
- Managers internal speaker process for all internal events with business partners.
- Makes recommendations to internal decision makers.
- Compiles event budgetary information.
- Effectively partners and communicates with Event Project Manager.
- Establishes strong working relationships with business leads and external service providers, vendors, and other event planners.
- Ensures consistent and strong communications across various mediums (i.e. print, spoken expression, electronic, web, etc.).
- Supports development of content for large, complex Channel events.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org