eCommerce Search Manager – HYBRID
eCommerce Search Manager – Conshohocken, PA (HYBRID)
We are actively seeking an eCommerce Search Manager to join our renowned client partner, a leading supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty chemicals, gasses, safety products and more. Join a company over 15,000 strong, who dedicates the workplace to learning and development opportunities. If you’re looking for an environment where innovation, collaboration, and growth is key, look no further! This individual will act as the “guide” for the consumer, navigating them through a streamlined shopping journey that brings them to what they’re looking for, build the sale, and leave happy with their purchase decision. This role will maintain optimal product visibility and optimize product categories based on metrics such as sales, search trends, seasonality, and inventory. Please review the responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified. This position is will operate on a hybrid schedule and candidates must be able to reliably commute to Conshohocken, PA to be considered.
eCommerce Search Manager – Responsibilities:
· Act as the subject matter expert (SME) on any platforms that are directly tied to the customer’s on-site experience (search, merchandising, personalization, etc.).
· Provide onboarding knowledge transfer sessions with employees/contractors in regards to the platforms in all matters relating to the business user including search/browse, merchandising functionality, etc. Host additional in-house knowledge transfer sessions as necessary
· Providing “How To’s” and SOPs to other department Business Users to help them perform their job tasks following platform(s) best practices
· Create a better digital shopping experience by owning the comprehensive on-site search and navigation experience by defining and managing appropriate site navigation, filtering (faceting), category management, search results landing pages and product assortment for optimal customer discoverability, purchase path flow and product positioning
· Understand, analyze and optimize customer journey conversion paths (look to buy vs look to cart vs cart to buy) with the goal of increasing the “add to basket” rate and make suggestions for improvement to the eCommerce team
· Monitor performance and effectiveness of search and navigation; use internal site search and off-site search activity to improve the customer’s ability to find what they’re looking for (adding keyword redirects, weighting search results, and rearranging dimension order, etc.); suggest and prioritize search and facet enhancements and make ongoing recommendations to improve search relevancy and findability
· Develop comprehensive search strategies and be a participating stakeholder to drive our search maturity model
Site Search Engineer – Requirements:
· BS in Business discipline
· 5+ years’ experience in eCommerce with a deep knowledge of eCommerce best practices including online shopping experiences, competitive strategies and landscaping, testing and industry trends.
· 2+ years managing people – both individual contributors and teams / projects
· Advanced experience in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
· Experience with Hybris, Solr, etc. or comparable platforms/tools
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com