Director of Capabilities, Pharma
Senior Director, Capabilities (REMOTE)
We are currently seeking a Senior Director in Capability Solutions who has extensive experience in delivering and developing training programs within the pharmaceutical and life science industry. Play a key part in driving performance consulting and capability development for business outcomes and agency growth. This person has a passion for driving exceptional outcomes in the pharmaceutical industry through development of individuals and teams and would leverage their experience working cross functionally and globally to identify, design, develop, and deliver on client-specific capability development needs. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Senior Director, Capabilities’ Responsibilities:
- Be a true strategic partner to your clients – dedicated to understanding their goals and working with them to build strategies that transform their business challenges.
- Identify opportunities to bridge the capability and culture gap between the current situation and future business goals.
- Identify client and industry needs and an eye toward expanding business, recommending appropriate solutions.
- Work with the Account Director and Client Engagement Director to grow the account, develop business with prospective clients, and identify opportunities to grow business within existing accounts (organic growth).
- Bring industry expertise and insight to fuel account ambition and growth targets.
- Create end-to-end innovative solutions in line with the goal of developing the skills and capabilities of individuals and teams to transform performance to meet business needs.
- Mentor and train junior team members as appropriate to ensure quality outputs and support the development of Commercial Excellence and L&D prowess across the organization.
Senior Director, Capabilities’ Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Extensive experience in delivering/facilitating workshops in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficiency in standard presentation and communication software for enhanced training.
- Flexibility to take on a leadership role in various client delivery situations.
- Exceptional communication through visual, oral, and written forms.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the client team and the internal team responsible for the development and implementation of the learning solution.
- Client service mentality – Ability to lead others to organize and work under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality deliverables.
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org