The ideal candidate should have experience curating and creating compelling content. This individual will have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills and is able to meet timely deadlines, partner effectively with subject matter experts throughout the organization, and synthesize complex concepts into digestible content. This role reports to the Manager of Content Strategy on the Professional Development team.
What You’ll Do
• Contribute to the development of the content strategy for our portfolio of Professional Development products, including events, eLearning and instructor-led courses.
• Contribute strategic ideas and themes that support the organization’s initiatives and help drive brand awareness and product usage.
• Collaborate with internal content developers and teams (Thought Leadership, Brand, Web, Publications) to bring the organization’s content to life through our portfolio of Professional Development products.
• Collaborate with marketing colleagues, subject matter experts and other key business partners on an as-needed basis.
• Use data-driven metrics and insights to inform content strategy.
What you bring to the table:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in content creation and strategy.
• Ability to transform complex ideas into clear and compelling content in a variety of consumable mediums.
• Experience and understanding of how to develop content for different audiences, including different channels (eLearning, instructor-led training, virtual events and in-person events).
• A creative thinker who enjoys approaching their work with a high level of creativity and superior attention to detail.
• Impeccable writing, editing and communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative/cross-functional environment.
• Proven ability to build and cultivate effective relationships across an organization, and at different levels.
• Excellent organizational skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com