An incredible opportunity exists for a driven individual capable of fitting into this very rewarding role located near Lansdale, PA.
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is looking to hire someone who can bring added value to the team. If you’re dedicated, energetic and detail-oriented, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Minimum 2 yrs. of proven success in developing and writing procedures, SOPs and methodology.
- 2-5 years QC experience in a lab environment – pharmaceutical lab strongly preferred.
- Working experience and knowledge of GLP and GMP practices and procedures.
- Experience/knowledge in identifying, sourcing, and coordinating implementation of appropriate analytical instrumentation.
- Excellent analytical and wet chemical techniques in support of chemical and manufacturing operations;
- Demonstrated proficiency with HPLC, Dissolution, FTIR, TOC and other laboratory instruments
- Demonstrated self-starter and independent worker with strong commitment to Quality and Compliance.
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- BS in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or Science related field
Looking for a candidate with a solid QC background experienced in testing raw material, in-process, finished product, and ICH stability samples – previous dissolution and HPLC experience will be a must for the position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com