ATP Program Specialist
Role Profile Summary
Entry level professional engaged in coordinating ATP programs participation, including application completion and process submission. Provides assistance with the newly launched ATP program, ensuring the successful launch of the program. Provides administrative support to ATP programs.
Role Profile Description
· Provide ongoing administrative support and coordination of activities for participating ATPs in all regions as program evolves, to ensure the ATPs can focus on delivery of quality training.
· Support successful processing ATP applications, ongoing service and support, and other associated activities to ensure that ATPs can successfully join and maintain their membership in the program.
· Support response to ATP customer escalations to assure overall satisfaction.
· Administer regional communications.
· Post and manage RFPs
· Manually process TTT submittals including TTT bios. CV, credentials in CertAdmin
· Track registrations and payments for TTT via D365
· Administer Sales Orders in D365
· Track metrics on TTT Finance Form and Master Spreadsheet
· Coordinate Language Validation SMEs for 8 languages
o Track responses
o Coordinate SOWs/ACH and required materials
· Process CRM refunds/cases, trainer invoices, purchase requisitions, orders
· Support DA Integration
· Schedules and record keeping
· Ad hoc administrative duties
Role Profile Qualifications
· High School Diploma, Associate Degree
· Education Program coordination experience
· Experience Manage schedules, coordinating communications and troubleshooting issues
· Experience managing external partners – training partners preferred
· 5-7 years General Administrative experience – Excel, outlook, Invoice processing
· Strong problem-solving ability and sound business judgment in assessing and prioritizing multiple competing activities.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Ability to thrive in an environment where conflicting priorities may threaten schedule and quality.
· Comfort with administrative processes and fulfillment of same.
· Flexibility in approach to tasks and activities to ensure the job gets done.
· Strong work ethic; hours could extend beyond regular schedules at times.
· Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite and use of internet, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com