Associate Director of Marketing
Associate Director of Marketing – Newark, DE (Hybrid)
We are actively seeking a strategic Associate Director of Marketing to facilitate and optimize program management and direct mail campaign process. This individual is Direct Mail Marketing expert and a proactive written and verbal communicator that can influence cross-functional leaders to drive improvements across marketing programs. They have an analytical knack and use a test and learn philosophy to lead innovation and elevate team performance. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Associate Director of Marketing – Responsibilities:
· Own key strategic areas of the Direct Marketing programs
· Work with internal and external partners to proof concepts and create a best-in-class Direct Mail creative strategy
· Design test plans, track performance, and evaluate results by making recommendations for developing new strategies or modifying existing ones
· Coordinate the integration of branding efforts into Direct Mail messaging strategy
· Perform recurring creative audits to ensure accuracy of marketing materials
Associate Director of Marketing – Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Financial services and/or lending experience preferred
· Around 5 years of experience driving exceptional results with complex marketing acquisition channels
· Knowledge of bulk, direct mail marketing operations and regulatory standards governing direct mail and solicitations.
· Experience working with vendors, print houses, and letter shops
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Diversity and Inclusion:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org