Long-term contract opportunity for a strong Art Director who has a visual design background.
Art Director Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage employees including scheduling and training
· Manage efficiency and quality in production
· Identify and resolve process problems
· Set standards for customer service
· Track and manage expenses and make adjustments to lower costs
· Review production process including budget, objectives and means
· Develop wireframes and storyboards
· Select graphic content and assign layout design concepts to artists
· Transform designs into art layouts, working with design team
· Mark-up layouts and prepare for printing
· Present layouts and and storyboards to clients
· Work with the client to address any concerns or comments and get client approval of project
· Continue to develop skill set and learn about current trends, adjusting process and approach
Art Director Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art required.
· 8+ years as a professional graphic designer.
· Minimum 4+ years’ experience in supervisory role.
· Dedication to graphic consistency, brand standards, and quality across all channels.
Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org