Account Manager, Client Services – Pharma/Lifesciences
Account Manager, Pharma/Lifesciences – Philadelphia, PA (REMOTE)
We are actively seeking several experienced professionals in Account Services to join our renowned client partner, a group of strategic communications and training consultancy for the pharmaceutical industry. We are seeking individuals across a variety of experience levels to fill Account Executive, Manager, and Director level positions. Join a team of highly experienced industry experts as they design and deliver tailored solutions to clients, combining cutting-edge theory and real-world practice. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified. Candidates must be able to commute to Fort Washington, PA on a hybrid schedule (extremely flexible, about 50% on-site) to be considered.
Account Manager, Pharma/Lifesciences – Responsibilities:
· Manage and take responsibility for specific aspects of the agency’s flagship client accounts, delivering excellent client service across a range of projects and activities.
· Develop and drive project teams in a matrix structure to deliver operational excellence, while ensuring success amongst projects and accounts.
· Work within the Account Services team to identify and fulfil opportunities for further account growth
· Responsible for overall quality and delivery of insights, strategies, and solutions
· Ensuring projects are delivered on time, as well as on budget, with exceptional service to our clients
Account Manager, Pharma/Lifesciences – Requirements:
· Experience in a fast-paced, agency environment (preferably L&D, PR, Marketing, Communications, or a related Agency), managing a number of projects and clients, to tight deadlines
· Previous budget management experience, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail Is essential
· Strong problem solver and information seeker, with natural passion, innovation, and integrity in client services
· Strong financial management and proactive project management skills
· Background in pharmaceutical sales and training environments key
· Proven track record in building strong client relationship to grow business
Diversity and Inclusion:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com