The position of Account Manager/Truck Dispatcher consists of providing high-level administrative support by scheduling deliveries, invoicing, accounts payable/receivable, preparing financial reports, handling information requests, marketing on social media and/or on website, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
• File and retrieve financial documents, records, and reports;
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail correspondence and email;
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management in Quickbooks, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
• Prepare invoices, reports and financial reports using Quickbooks. memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using Microsoft office suite;
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Market business on social media, facebook and business website. • Schedule truck deliveries and arrange pickups of shipments. • Scheduling truck drivers, relaying shipment details as arranged with customers, and setting up drivers’ routes. • Review truck drivers’ logs.
Qualifications and requirements
• An associates degree or college degree
• Must have 5+ years of Quickbooks experience.
• Ability to give full attention to detail and what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help grow the business.
• Ability to manage one’s own time and the time of others.
• Full-time position; working 8am-5pm.
• Paid Time Off – Vacation & Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org