- Utilize knowledge of information and overarching architecture for different areas of the site and deliver world-class user experiences that will be on new CMS platform.
- Lead and execute on deliverables including content audits, content mapping and consolidation, UX strategy brief, user flows, high level wireframes, and user testing as needed.
- Help create vision for scale and continuity by developing content governance plan across the site working with other UX and content strategists.
- Carry the brand voice while driving product-specific tone and standards
- Work cross-functionally with product designers (UX/UI), other UX strategists, product managers, PMs, Compliance, and other businesses working collaboratively to make the investors journey and offers in an engaging and user-friendly way.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the overarching IA strategy, client journey, and user flows by closely collaborating with other UX Strategists while informing their strategies as well.
What you will need
- 8+ years of experience in UX and web experience with focus on information architecture and web content strategy
- Experienced in UX consulting deliverables and activities such as strategy briefs, site maps, annotated wireframes, web content analysis documents, taxonomy schema, personas, user flows, user testing and content governance documentation.
- Experience working on large-scale website and/or CMS projects.
- An obsession with understanding how to make amazing experiences for end users
- Superior communication, time-management, relationship management, and presentation skills
- Expert at exploring and synthesizing data (both quantitative and qualitative) to inform UX strategy.
- Online portfolio with recent work and/or case studies that highlight strong IA, UX and content strategy processes and solutions will be preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org