Sr. Accounting Manager
Assistant Controller – (Nashville, TN)
We are actively seeking an Assistant Controller for a full-time role in Nashville, TN. This individual will offer demonstrated experience as a leader and integral member of the accounting and financial reporting team. The Assistant Controller will assume responsibility for many aspects of the accounting/tax operations, including month-end close, precise GL reconciliation/monitoring, and timely financial reporting to various stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be capable of collaboration across the team’s operations, working to provide optimal efficiency and effectiveness. Additionally, the Assistant Controller will be effective in managing and coaching a team within the accounting function to drive increased alignment with the company’s business units. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Assistant Controller Responsibilities:
· Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements – with variance analysis.
· Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate reporting of consolidated business results.
· Balance sheet, cash flow, and treasury management.
· Coordinating activities of external auditors.
· Evaluating accounting and internal control systems.
· Tax preparation and compliance, including oversight of state sales tax collection.
Assistant Controller Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
· CPA highly preferred
· Professional experience in the following disciplines: Big 4/Regional CPA Firm, Financial Services industry, or Specialty Finance.
· Background in full GL reconciliation process and oversight, including timely and accurate financial reporting.
· Strong analytical and review capability.
· Reliable staff development, coaching, and leadership skills.
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or general ERP experience is preferred.
· Intermediate to advanced skillset in Microsoft Excel.
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com