We are looking for a Security Architect to join our team on a new effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Washington, D.C. The candidate will lead and assist in the delivery of cyber security and IT security engineering projects. This role will support the analysis and development of the FBI’s OCIO enterprise systems, including services related to the Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) environment and the Digital Transformation Office (DTO), as well as all initiatives that support OCIO services and management of those services. Additionally, support is required for emerging enterprise priorities, including the development and advancement of new and emerging technologies and innovative solutions yet to be identified.
The primary scope of this work shall include:
· Creating security architecture standards for adoption of new technology
· Identifying, quantifying, and recommending mitigation actions for security risks as they relate to enterprise projects.
· Producing management reporting, including appropriate metrics that inform senior leadership as to the state of information risk and exposure
· Understanding security product / service cost drivers and industry and business trends impacting the Agency information security program
· Recognizing and identifying potential areas where existing security policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion
· Providing information security matter expertise to technology teams and projects
· Evaluating and recommending security software/hardware and its integration into existing architecture
· Researching and benchmarking security infrastructure technologies as it relates to the organization
· Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
· Perform work onsite at the customer location in Washington, D.C.
· Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline preferred.
· 7 to 10 years of progressive experience in technical roles in cyber security
· Experiencece leading security design and architecture reviews of large applications, systems and networks
· Deep security expertise in at least one of the following (1) Windows and Active Directory, (2) networking/routing/switching and/or applications based on .NET, C or C#
· A track record of success in securing large and complex environments, such as data centers or other industrial spaces
· Experience navigating business through complex risk decisions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com