Project Manager (Pharma/Biotech)
Project Manager – REMOTE
We are actively seeking a high-energy, detail-oriented Project Manager who serves as an important presence in their department and within the agency. This position demands the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem-solve as well as to continuously be proactive. The ideal candidate for this Project Manager role possesses technical knowledge of the pharmaceutical submission process, along with excellent client-facing communication skills. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
This position is REMOTE for the time being but may see a transition into the office in mid to late 2021.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Manage weekly financial tracking and review of monthly financial reconciliations with internal team and client as needed, partnering with Account and Finance.
· Generate and maintain quarterly financial forecasting for all brands with the supervision of senior-level Project Managers.
· Effectively lead internal meetings (eg, discovery, status meetings, job start-ups, etc.), making important, relevant contributions and generating workable conclusions.
· Proficient with spreadsheet applications and project management software.
· Ensure information exchange is occurring within the project management group.
· Drive process from a client and internal perspective.
· Expert in brand-specific Medical/Legal/Regulatory (MLR) systems.
· Contact/maintain relationships with outside vendors.
· Maintain knowledge of brand strategy, objective, and goals
· Work directly with IA, QA team members, and development group.
· Become the main point of client contact, moderate Client Status Calls.
· Partner with clients preferred outsourced vendors.
· Attend client kick-off, MLR (Medical/Legal/Regulatory) review, and other client meetings as needed.
Project Manager Requirements:
· BS/BA Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline.
· 2-4 years of demonstrated experience working within an agency setting.
· Proficiency in various technology platforms, MS Office, Google Workspace, Teams, Slack, etc…
· Experience preparing client communication for assigned projects (status reports, contact reports, project schedules)
· Strong understanding of pharmaceutical terminology and MLR (Medical/Legal/Regulatory) review procedures.
· Ability to manage client expectations based on the project specifications.
· Experience preparing and submit deliverables for client review.
· Demonstrated success approving Project Briefs from a PM and Client perspective.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com