Patient Service Associate
Patient Services Associate (PSA)
We’re actively seeking a Patient Service Associate for an ongoing contract role with our Healthcare Client. This is a high volume patient facing role where COVID and Flu vaccinations are required.
Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and respond if interested and qualified.
- Assists the practice in maintaining a patient/customer focus
- Supports the delivery of high quality care and assists in meeting or exceeding patient satisfaction and operational targets
- Conduct arrival and/or departure activities of patients in the practice
- Manage and handle patient calls and inquiries (high volume)
- Coordinate patient appointments, update patient insurance/billing information, and performing point of service activities
- The PSA may function in a physician practice or a call center environment
- Rotation between PSA functions and/or departments may be required
- 2+ years of Medical office experience or 4+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High school graduate or GED required
- COVID and Flu Vaccinations required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org