Marketing Project Coordinator
Marketing Project Specialist
1. Manages, executes, and maintains all literature elevations to client systems. Proactively audits literature in order to mitigate risk and ensure compliance with industry mandates.
2. Manages the literature inventory in the client warehouse and external fulfillment vendors. Acts as the point of contact for warehouse, mail distribution services, and external fulfillment vendors. Responsible for monitoring low inventory and initiating transfers between client and external vendor; identifies and initiates destruction orders for non-compliant materials.
3. Identifies and recommends process improvements to meet evolving business needs. Serves as the technical expert/SME for inventory systems. Participates in system testing for new elevations.
4. Monitors and follows up on all inventory-related issues, such as back orders, delivery/receipt, distribution, and inventory coding. Works with internal partners to coordinate collateral reprints and maintain appropriate inventory levels. Initiates appropriate updates to print materials as needed.
5. Interacts extensively with business partners to provide support, training, and on-boarding of new crew for literature process. Develops an understanding of literature needs, and provides input and suggestions to improve service to clients.
6. Partners with Marketing to coordinate fulfillment needs for direct mail campaigns. Provides ad-hoc data upon request to assist future marketing initiatives.
7. Responsible for any compliance audits of PA and AZ literature rooms. Delivers regular communications notifying marketing and business partners of literature status and compliance updates.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
9. Manages a project with limited scope or workstreams within a broader project or program. Develops, implements, and monitors project plans. Contributes expertise to major project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
10. Provides insight on best practices and common obstacles based on prior experiences. Ensures project goals are aligned with the overall department strategy and business needs.
11. Communicates project status and issues regularly to stakeholders, including leaders, team members, and senior managers.
12. Builds and maintains effective relationships. Proactively fosters communication between internal and external project stakeholders.
13. Develops project plans to address tactical objectives. Develops task plans and schedules, delegates effectively, and manages the work of others. Identifies and documents project risks.
14. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and programs:
PeopleSoft, CTS, Documentum, FileNet, Excel, Word
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com