HR Associate/Talent Management
The HR Associate/Talent Management role will provide logistical and administrative support, focusing on the following: scheduling and onboarding of internal & external candidates, Leadership Development Programs, Corporate Onboarding, and HR sponsored events.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) and a consultant, using problem solving skills to resolve unforeseen logistical and onboarding issues. Identifies opportunities to improve process and partners closely with HR business partners.
2. Consults with other departments and/or third party vendors to ensure a smooth and streamlined process for the aligned workstream.
3. Manages the coordination and facilitation of recruiting and HR events and complex transactions.
5. Mentors and coach other crew members. Supports on the job training as needed.
6. Anticipate clients’ needs and ensures client satisfaction related to the services being provided.
1. An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
2. Minimum of three years of business and/or HR experience
3. HR professional certifications strongly preferred
4. Intermediate knowledge of HR policies and procedures is preferred
5. Demonstrated organizational, time management and problem solving skills
6. Excellent relationship and project management skills
7. Strong written and oral communication skills
8. Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives under pressure while
using strategic thinking and problem solving skills
9. Ability to effectively work independently as well as in a team environment
10. Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com