Fraud Risk Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes, reviews, and identifies suspicious client activity and assists with reporting to the appropriate governmental agencies accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Utilizes a variety of sources for compliance research, including internet sites, public records databases, past practice, and operating philosophies.
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”) for filing with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”) within required timeframes.
- Assists in maintaining the Anti-Money Laundering Program, including updating procedures and workflows.
- Participates in compliance oversight efforts and projects, including assisting or leading inspections and procedure reviews.
- Utilizes risk management techniques and business area knowledge to develop, maintain, and test relevant policies and procedures.
- Fosters lines of communication between, and with, business contacts, the Office of the General Counsel colleagues, and other control groups.
- Stays abreast of current market, regulatory and industry relevant news.
- Assists with preparing for meetings and coordinating the gathering and production of requested documents in connection with examinations or other regulatory inquiries.
- Assists in developing and delivering training and education, including presentations at staff meetings and formal trainings about the AML Program.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com