At least a three to four month contract in Malvern, PA
Title: Contracts Administrator
Job Description Summary
To assist with managing client contracts, invoicing, and revenue tracking; focusing on ensuring client contracts are in force and executed in a well thought out manner; this is critical so that the Business Office can provide structure and governance over the core processes that broadly span across the Defined Contribution business; To produce more informative and timely business decisions, reduced risk, improved client profitability, and an improved client experience.
1. Develops, Implements, and Governs a process to ensure that client contracts and agreements are negotiated, executed, up to date, accessible, and enforced. Builds strong relationships with business partners including Client Services, ERISA Legal, Implementation Services, Client Administration, Offer Governance, and Institutional Pricing Strategy through functional expertise and cross-functional client team awareness to administer the Business Office functions.
2. Acts as a consultant for daily inquiries such as project types, project pricing, and project processes from various internal clients. Independently defines, plans, coordinates, and executes project plans for Full Service Business client projects.
3. Manages the process of pricing special projects by understanding the scope of projects, the economics of the client, and industry trends through effective communication with stakeholders. Ensures business owner review and approval of special project pricing and/or fee waivers.
4. Manages, develops and implements a process to ensure accurate and timely billing and collection activities for IIG. Understands the financial dynamics and cost drivers of the business.
5. Leverages performance reporting platform(s) to produce and distribute monthly and quarterly performance reports for all business partners. Performs quality assurance audits on performance reports prior to distribution.
6. Identifies opportunity areas, workflow trends and error trends. Conducts root cause analysis. Communicates information to management and team along with suggestions for improvements. Revises workflows and procedures as necessary. Clarify client needs to ensure that their needs are properly understood.
7. Ensure that all final fees are processed accurately and any outstanding fees are collected when client leaves.
8. Supports in the administration of the document storage process and ensures client contracts and other legal documents needed for internal and external audits are in good order, up to date, and accessible.
9. Maintains an appropriate level of Vanguard and Defined Contribution industry knowledge; keeps current on policies and objectives; continues to expand knowledge of the business and retirement plan industry; including types and levels of services offered.
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
o An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
o Minimum five years of experience.
o Negotiation and influencing skills.
o Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and motivation skills.
o Client relationship skills.
o Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
o Ability to interact with all levels of crew across IIG and other business areas.
o Ability to handle changing conditions in response to business needs.
o Knowledge of Institutional Recordkeeping marketplace preferred.
o Proven and demonstrable strategic thinking required.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org