Web Project Manager
The Creative Content and Digital Project Manager is a highly collaborative individual tasked with driving projects that deliver meaningful improvements for our brand, employees, and customers. The position manages work streams for both our Digital and Creative Content teams.
The Creative Content and Digital Project Manager is expected to:
- Create and maintain processes and calendars.
- Manage task allocation, scheduling, budget and completion of all projects.
- Maintain and improve processes, procedures, and tools for the Creative Content and Digital Teams and build strong cross departmental relationships
- Manage project requests and creative briefs for all print design, digital design or print artist requests.
- Lead the project management to implement a new content management tool and DAM and help build out the associated new process flows.
- Establish and communicate calendar dates, project schedules, and deadlines for the entire both Creative Content and Digital teams.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM SUCCESSFULLY:
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to communicate ideas effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detailed planner with the ability to identify key risks to project deliverables and develop/implement mitigation plans.
- Ability to help teams prioritize appropriately based on business needs.
- Action-oriented with a sense of urgency
- Ability to inspire and influence colleagues to adopt change, with or without direct management authority.
- Extremely organized
- Self-motivated/takes initiative.
- Collaborative team player, who is upbeat and has a positive attitude.
- Able to effectively handle a results driven and fast paced environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, management, or marketing.
- Generally, 4+ years Project Management experience; Print Production experience a plus
- Generally, 2+ years’ experience managing an individual or a subset of a departmental budget.
- Experience in color correction and retouching a plus
- Experience in SiteCore, JIRA, and/or Asana a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org