Web Production Coordinator – Philadelphia, PA
Web Production Coordinator – Philadelphia, PA (REMOTE)
We are actively seeking a production-focused, tech-savvy Web Production Coordinator for a REMOTE opportunity with one of our renowned healthcare client partners. As a Web Production Coordinator, you will assume responsibility for web properties across multiple business units. The ideal candidate offers expertise partnering with a variety of internal groups to analyze web requests, provide strategic recommendations to optimize SEO, accessibility, and web writing. Additionally, this individual will execute the necessary testing and/or error-free updates to the web properties, which will require working within the content management system.
Do you enjoy collaborating with a team to ensure high-quality standards, provide thoughtful and targeted solutions to satisfy requests? Do you strive to manage expectations and solve problems while ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service?
If so, please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Web Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Execute content updates (e.g., prepare images and other media optimized for web, create new pages, embed Salesforce forms) and troubleshooting.
· Uphold integrity of web properties by providing quality assurance and quality control.
· Utilize best practices for web writing, SEO optimization, authoring semantic / accessible / standards-compliant HTML web pages.
· Participate in assessing challenges or opportunities seen on the website and making innovative recommendations based on best practices.
· Create and maintain vanity URLs and other redirects.
· Support and work collaboratively with the Web Content Systems Admin to execute ticket requests and other requests from internal customers.
· Closely coordinate with the front-end and back-end development teams to test changes; opportunity to support front-end developers with overrides and troubleshooting.
· Handle multiple projects and produce error-free work in adherence to deadlines with limited supervision; provide outstanding service to colleagues and clients.
Web Production Coordinator Requirements:
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising, or a related discipline.
· 2 – 4 years’ hands-on responsive design experience in HTML/CSS.
· Knowledge of CMS applications, such as Sitecore, AEM, etc.
· Strong interpersonal, project management, and communication skill.
· Self-starter, with the ability to work remotely and report to the office as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com