Web Developer PHP
We are looking for a well experienced Web Developer to join our team on a new effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Washington, D.C. This role will support the analysis and development of the FBI’s OCIO enterprise systems, including services related to the Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) environment and the Digital Transformation Office (DTO), as well as all initiatives that support OCIO services and management of those services. Additionally, support is required for emerging enterprise priorities, including the development and advancement of new and emerging technologies and innovative solutions yet to be identified. This position would be working on a day shift, M-F.
The primary scope of this work shall be:
- Support the web development of an open-source data management system.
- Support the design of creating an enterprise solution for the FBI.
- Create analytics queries for reporting.
- Create database models.
- Extract, transform and migrate data using ETL principals.
- Use a high degree of independent judgment and competence to achieve results and resolve significant issues.
ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance with Counter Intelligence Polygraph required after start. SCI will be required within three months of onboarding.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of web development and backend database experience (design/modeling)
- Experience with SQL queries.
- Experience with web development languages like asp.net or HTML/CSS.
- Experience with data base extraction, ETL processes, BI analytics and development strategies.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with web development languages – asp.net, PHP or Python.
- Minimum of 5 years of web development experience, with expertise in both transactional and data warehouse modeling.
- Minimum of 5 years of information technology experience.
- Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big picture view.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field preferred. Equivalent experience may be substituted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com