Web Content Manager
6-12 month contract (potential to extend)
Title: Web Content Manager
Will be working on projects that relate to content deployment, edits, and updates. Wil be working in Teamsite CMS, and using HTML.
. Teamsite would be ideal but any CMS experience is acceptable
Duties and Responsibilities
· Updates and maintains content for multiple internal and external websites. Updates and maintains self-contained websites in support of events and marketing initiatives. Assumes responsibility and ownership of web content.
· Identified, evaluates, and resolves issues that may impact the completion of project tasks. Participates on project teams as it relates to web content, implementing content strategy. Communicates project status and other key information regularly to internal clients.
· Produces procedural documentation, identifies improvement, and provides insights to business and IT partners on web management matters. Serves as subject matter expert for clients and supports questions related to content management.
· Ensures that all work has been test and approved, and that all work adheres to department, brand, security, and legal standards.
· Monitors web maintenance queues and work volumes to ensure departmental cycle time goals are achieved.
· Builds and maintains strong working relationship with project teams, internal clients and team members involved with web content projects and maintenance to ensure efficient delivery and high quality. Communicates regularly to provide status, freezes, elevation.
· Assists in developing, gathering, and analyzing metrics and performance data to evaluate the effectiveness of departmental operations.
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
· Working knowledge and experience in content management systems, teamsite a plus
· Strong initiative including ability to work independently, create strategies and plan and implement with little direction
· Understanding of HTML, Java script, XML, Streaming Audio/Video, and CSS
· Ability to learn quickly and understand and deploy new technologies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org