3+ Month contract opportunity
Looking for strong Visual/UX Designer
Summary:Function as a senior designer for digital- and integrated-channel projects (web, print, email, web app, etc.) and support diverse range of creative/UX initiatives. Partner with project teams in defining the design direction and create an engaging digital experience for the prospective and current clients
- Creates world-class solutions for a wide range of user, business and marketing goals by leading large-scale initiatives and supporting program-level work. Uses an advanced ability with complex problems, research, conceptualization (sketches/wireframes), visual design, information architecture, interaction, and a precise eye for detail to execute intuitive, engaging, and elegant experiences.
- Works in partnership with cross-divisional teams, and business leaders. Takes into account every aspect of the user’s experience, business and marketing goals to coordinate and deliver design, prototype, and documentation, to the highest possible standards. Has advanced knowledge of user-centered design principles, visual design, user behavior, interactions, and brand.
- Uses a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience. Analyzes data, and client feedback in order to make critical design decisions.
- Develops and leverages a professional network to foster collaboration within the department to support department-wide initiatives, and to improve the ability of your department in resolving issues.
- Utilizes advanced understanding of the latest technology and devices (including programming languages, network infrastructure, processes, web and mobile application development) to produce technically achievable and efficient interactive solutions.
- Presents and “sells” design solutions to senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders. Ensures the success of the strategy and the ability to champion the best possible user experience.
- Partners with IT project teams throughout development to execution. Tests or oversees testing of coded UI to ensure adherence to defined design and behaviors. Serves as an informal functional tester for one’s own and peers’ web UI design projects. Coordinates with Project Managers on project schedules, assignments, and workflows.
- Trains and mentors junior staff in best practices of user experience design. Provides guidance, training, and motivation.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience in a creative or technical field.
- Minimum Five Years Industry/field Specific Experience.
- Strong chop in visual design and typography
- Interactive web design experience.
- Advanced knowledge in user-centered design principles, visual design, user behavior, and interactions.
- Advanced knowledge in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience).
- A high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
- Experience solving complex communication problems and designing world-class experiences for mid to large-scale clients.
- Excellent communication skills (story-telling, visualization) and the ability to get buy-in on those ideas within a large organization.
- Proven ability to support design teams and lead a project from concept to completion.
- Expert at using data (both quantitative and qualitative) to inform design.
- Knowledge of market research, competitive landscape, and test methods (A/B, multivariate testing, etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org