This will be remote to start but then will be hybrid when the company starts to go back onsite
This is at least at least a 6 month contract opportunity, with high potential for extension and perhaps even full-time conversion
The UX writer creates and revises content that to ensure an excellent user experience for a new public-facing website.
The UX writer plays an important role in helping the project team implement and maintain best practices as we build out a new public-facing website that helps institutional investors, defined contribution and defined benefit plan sponsors, and consultants . A key member of a dedicated three-person writing team, this role is responsible for creating and revising content that ensures an excellent user experience.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Ensuring consistency for all headlines, calls to action, buttons, navigational elements.
* Writing content and metadata as needed when identified by the IM web team, applying SEO and accessibility best practices
The UX writer is a, six-month position that reports to the head of editorial team.
The successful candidate will be:
* Skilled when it comes to written and verbal communication
* Grounded in user experience and the role of content within design in a digital environment
* Comfortable working in an Agile and Lean environment with shifting priorities and tight turnaround times
* Open to working with our skilled editors, content strategists, designers, and search specialists to refine their work
* Fluent with content management systems and best practices
* Sensitive to accessibility standards in the creation of digital content
* Familiar with metrics to measure content performance and optimize digital experiences
Minimum three years of experience in UX writing, web content creation, or other digital copywriting.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Submit at least three samples of work or provide a link to an online portfolio of your work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org